Collections of Optimization Test Problems
This page contains links to a number of collections of test cases for
various classes of optimization problems.
- MIPLIB, a collection of mixed integer linear programming
- The netlib collection of linear programming test problems.
- The SDPLIB collection of semidefinite programming
- The CUTE collection of nonlinear programming test problems.
- Test problems for Mixed Integer Nonlinear Programming.
- The LOLIB collection of linear ordering problems.
- The QAPLIB collection
of quadratic assignment problems.
- The TSPLIB collection of traveling salesman problems.
- The OR-LIBRARY contains
a large collection of test problems from many different areas of operations
- PSPLIB is a collection of project scheduling problems.
- Sven Leyffer's collection of MINLP test problems.
- The center for discrete mathematics and computer science (DIMACS) at
rutgers has sponsored a number of special years on combinatorial optimization
problems of various sorts. Available problems include:
Tomomi Matsui has another collection of links to libraries of test problems.
Return to the Mathematics Department Homepage
Return to the New Mexico Tech Homepage